You may stop in at the Guest Services to have your request processed right away. Not making it to Royal River any time soon? Feel free to print the form found below and return to Royal River Casino via mail or fax with a copy of your Driver’s License. Upon receipt we will process the request and mail or fax the information back.
Royal River Casino wants to help you celebrate. Simply stop at Guest Services the month of your birthday between 8am-12am to be enrolled in to a kiosk game for your chance to win up to $1000 in free slot play.
Royal River Casino has created its own special package to award our guests that want to have the full royal dining and gaming experiences. Royal River Casino’s Stay and Play package includes one standard hotel room, $20 free slot play and $30 in dining credit. This package has a value of up to $225 but can be purchased for $125+tax. Want to really treat yourself? Upgrade this package to a suite for only $30 dollars for a total of 155+tax.
Royal River Casino has both Standard Rooms and Suites available to our guests. Some of the different suite variations include two queen beds with a whirlpool tub and walk in shower, king bed with whirlpool tub and walk in shower, king bed with 2 walk in showers, king bed with Jacuzzi tub and shower combination. All suites include a living room, dry bar, pull-out sofa bed, two TVs, refrigerator and microwave. Our standard rooms have the options of two queen beds or one king bed. Our hotel is completely smoke free.
Royal River Casino offers a 10% discount on hotel rooms to our Royal Rewards members. Make sure to sign up at guest services when you arrive at the casino to start earning rewards right away.
Royal River Casino does not require guests to wear masks but we do have them available should you like to wear one. Royal River Casino does currently require its team members to wear masks while on the gaming floor.
Due to COVID-19 we have currently suspended our buffet. Please click the dining tab on the top of the page to see what great daily specials we run in the buffets place.
Royal River Casino is operating on normal business hours, 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Royal River Casino has currently suspended the use of the birthday booth. Don’t worry we have implemented a kiosk game where guests now can earn up to 1,000 in free slot play. Simply stop at Guest Services the month of your birthday between 8am-12am to be enrolled.
Due to COVID-19 we have closed our hotel pool.
Royal Rewards Program Rules & Regulations
Membership in the program is free.
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the program.
- A valid photo ID must be presented in order to obtain a Royal Rewards Card and to redeem any points, coupons, and rewards. Identification that is deemed acceptable is in the sole discretion of management and may vary by location.
- The benefits and rewards of the program are intended and solely for the use of the person listed on the account.
- Royal Rewards Cards are used to track play and determine qualified offers earned by the member only.
- All point, comp, and coupon redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of management.
- Royal Rewards Card members agree to allow Royal River Casino & Hotel the unconditional use of their name for promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, or further consent.
- By participating in any of the Royal Rewards programs, players agree to accept all terms and conditions of the rules and regulations.
- Royal Rewards Cards may only be possessed and used by the card member listed on the card. Cards found to be in use or Royal Rewards Card members are responsible for any and all applicable taxes from gaming or promotional winnings.
- Base points are earned through casino play and members must be playing with a Royal Rewards Card. It is the guest’s responsibility to make sure their Royal Rewards Card is properly inserted into the card reader or presented to Table Games Supervisor before playing Table Games.
- Base points are used to determine the number of promotional drawing tickets members earn and redeem at the promotional kiosk(s), and any promotion that requires members to earn a set number of points to be eligible for the promotion.
- Complimentary items (comps) are based on the guest’s tier level and rated level of play while playing with a Royal Rewards Card. Rated play varies by machine/game type, denomination, average bet and length of play at the sole discretion of Royal River Casino & Hotel.
- No base points or bonus points will be earned on any free slot play coupon(s) or free play downloaded onto the slot machines.
- All base point and bonus point accumulations are subject to review and verification by management.
- Point and Comp balances are non-transferable, except upon death, in which case points can be transferred but not comp.
- All decisions regarding the Royal Rewards Program rules and eligibility, base point and bonus point accumulations, and etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
- Royal Rewards Cards are the property of Royal River Casino & Hotel and must be returned immediately upon request of Royal River Casino & Hotel management.
- Royal River Casino & Hotel are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Royal River Casino & Hotel management reserves the right to modify or cancel the Royal Rewards program at any time and for any reason.
- Royal River Casino & Hotel management reserves the right to deny anyone application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
- Royal River Casino & Hotel uses reasonable efforts to track a member’s average bet and length of play; however, as a condition of receiving points or comps for table games play, members agree that points or comps are granted based on the personal observation of the table games supervisor or pit boss, which is subject to error.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of the Royal Rewards Card.
- Management reserves the rights to delete a member’s account after 12 months of inactivity. Inactivity is defined as a period of time in which the Royal Rewards member has not used their card to track gaming activity at Royal River Casino & Hotel.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by Royal River Casino & Hotel management in a manner that is fair to all parties.