Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: October 16, 2017
- Closing Date: October 22, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 1 FT Dishwasher
- 3 FT Snack Bar Attendants
- 1 FT Slot Attendant
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 1 FT Player's Club Rep
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in business guest service preferred. Must possess a valid Driver’s License, must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 1 FT Casino Host
- High School Diploma, or GED, and a minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) other casino position or possess equivalent experience in business guest service required. Associates degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 1 FT Events Assistant
- High school diploma or GED required. Six (6) months to one (1) year related experience in Corporate Events Planning preferred.
- 1 FT Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) from a four year college or university or three (3) to four (4) year’s related experience in the Hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A minimum of two years’ experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License
- 1 On-Call Cashier
- High School Diploma or GED required. Must be able to obtain FSST Support License.
- 1 PT/OC Team Member
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain an FSSTCG Support License.
- 1 FT General Maintenance
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience; an AA degree in HVAC, electrical, or carpentry a plus. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- 2 FT Auditors
- College degree or Technical School diploma in the area of Finance/Accounting and one (1) year related experience in a computerized Finance/Accounting environment preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 1 FT Surveillance Officer
- High School Diploma or GED, along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft, internal control and procedural violations in a casino environment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred.
- 1 FT Retail Director
- 5 years of experience in retail management, and 10 years supervisory experience. Must possess and maintain a food handler card, alcohol sales training, CPR/First Aid, valid driver’s license and clear criminal history, including no felonies.
- 1 FT Day Line Officer/ 1 PT Swing Shift Officer/2 PT Grave shift Officers
- Must be a high school graduate or have obtained a GED. Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License
First American Mart
- 1 FT Cashier
- Must have HS diploma or GED
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317