Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: April 24, 2017
- Closing Date: April 30, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 4 On-Call Banquet Staff
- 1 FT Cook IV
- 5 PT Bar Waitstaff
- 1 PT Server
- 1 PT Day Bartender
- 2 FT Cook III
- 2 FT Kitchen Stewards
- 2 PT Hosts
- 2 PT Cashiers
- 1 FT Slot Tech Supervisor
2 FT Slot Techs
- Must have a Two (2) year degree in electronics, (or a related field) and Three (3) years of experience in a Casino Slot Department. Must be willing to take any test management deems necessary to qualify for the position.
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 3 FT & 1 On-Call Table Games Dealers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 1 PT Cage Cashier
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Player's Club Representative
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in business guest service preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- Casino Host
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) other casino position or possess equivalent experience in business guest service preferred. Associate’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 2 FT & 3PT Line Officers
- Must, be a high school graduate with a diploma or have obtained a GED. (If no Diploma or GED, the officer will be required to obtain a GED within (1) year of hire.) Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Positions open until filled
- 1 PT House Attendant
- 1 PT Front Desk Clerk
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and basic computer skills are required.
- 1 FT Manager
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a gift shop environment with one (1) year basic supervision or possess equivalent experience in business guest service required. Associates degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317