Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: February 20, 2017
- Closing Date: February 26, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 4 On-Call Banquet Staff
- 1 PT Cashier
- 1 FT Cook III
- 1 FT Cook IV
- 1 FT Snack Bar Attendant
- 4 FT Kitchen Stewards
- 2 PT Bar Waitstaff
- 1 FT Slot Attendants
- High school diploma or GED required, plus one (1) year slot experience preferred.
- 2 FT Slot Techs
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 1 PT Night Auditor
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required and two to three year’s related experience in a hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-3 years of experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system.
- 1 FT Front Desk Supervisor
- Two-year Associate Degree from an accredited vocational school or two (2) to three (3) year’s related experience in a hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 FT Help Desk Technician
- Must have High School diploma or GED. 2 year’s work experience in IT required. Associates degree in Computer Science or IT required. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
First American Mart
- 1 Full Time Cashier
- Must have HS Diploma or GED. Good math skills & good work history. Good Customer service skills.
- 3 FT & 1 On-Call Table Games Dealers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 1 FT Count Team Member
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have the ability to use hands & wrist, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and is required to stoop, kneel or crouch. Computer & calculator skills a plus, but will train.
- 1 FT Auditor
- College degree or Technical School diploma in the area of Finance/Accounting and one (1) year related experience in a computerized Finance/Accounting environment preferred.
- 1 PT Cage Cashier
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. One to three months of related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education or experience.
- 2 PT Line Officers
- Must, be a high school graduate with a diploma or have obtained a GED. (If no Diploma or GED, the officer will be required to obtain a GED within (1) year of hire.) Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Positions open until filled
- 1 FT Surveillance Officer
- High School Diploma or GED, along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft, internal control and procedural violations in a casino environment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317