Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: May 21, 2018
- Closing Date: May 27, 2018
Food & Beverage
- 1 On-call & 1 FT Supervisor
- Must have HS Diploma or GED and one (1) to two (2) years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory capacity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 Full Time Line Officer (Swing) 2 Full Time Line Officers (Grave Shift)
- Must be a high school graduate with a diploma or have obtained a GED. Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 1 FT Grave
Must have customer service experience, have the ability to resolve typical problems and assists customers when
needed. Experience working on electronics, or on electronic coin operated equipment (Preferred) Must have
strong math skills and be able to count bills and coins quickly and accurately. Must have a GED or High School Diploma, must be 21 years of age, and be able to obtain a Support License.
- 1 FT Surveillance Officer
- High School Diploma or GED, along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft, internal control and procedural violations in a casino environment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred.
- 1 FT Front Desk Clerks
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and basic computer skills are required.
- 1 FT Front Desk Supervisor
- Two-year Associate Degree from an accredited vocational school or two (2) to three (3) year’s related experience in a hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317