Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: June 19, 2017
- Closing Date: June 25, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 1 FT Cook IV
- 2 PT Bar Waitstaff
- 1 PT Day Bartender
- 2 FT Slot Techs
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 2 FT/1 On-Call Table Games Dealers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Player's Club Rep
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in business guest service preferred. Must possess a valid Driver’s License, must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- Casino Host
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) other casino position or possess equivalent experience in business guest service preferred. Associate’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or a related field preferred. Must possess a valid Driver’s License and must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 3PT Line Officers
- Must, be a high school graduate with a diploma or have obtained a GED. (If no Diploma or GED, the officer will be required to obtain a GED within (1) year of hire.) Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Positions open until filled
- 1 PT Night Auditor
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required and two to three year’s related experience in a hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Two year’s experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system.
- 1 PT Front Desk Clerk
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and basic computer skills are required.
- 1 On-Call Cashier
- High School Diploma or GED required. Must be able to obtain FSST Support License.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317