Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
Opening Date: Sept 17, 2018
Closing Date: Sept 23, 2018
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at
multi-tasking handling cash, comps and coupons from guest and employees.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, be team ordinated .
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, take orders, clean tables and dining area.
- Be organized, long periods of standing or moving, heavy lifting requirements, operate equipment.
FT Buffet Attendant
- Maintain proper cleanliness in assigned areas, Monitor the allotted time for food to be on buffet, Promotes positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
PT BAR WAITSTAFF
- Knowledge and background experience in serving alcoholic beverages, maintain a cash bank, this job requires individuals to walk and stand for long periods, carry heavy trays of drinks, Must be 21.
1 ON-CALL & 1 ON-CALL SUPERVISOR
- Must have HS Diploma or G.E.D. and one (1) to two (2) years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory capacity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FT Cashier/PT Supervisor
High School Diploma or GED, Good math skills, 10 key and computer experience, casino cage experience or equivalent.
2 FT SLOT TECHNICIAN
- Qualification Requirements: Minimum of one (1) year casino slot experience or background required. Associate's degree in Electronics or Business Administration. Must be 21.
2 SLOT ATTENDANT
- Good written and verbal communications, problem solver, pays out jackpots to guest, fills machines and assists guest, customer service a must, Work well in a team environment, must maintain confidential information.
- A bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in finance, business, economics, or accounting.
1-2 years of analytical experience in the gaming industry. Casino experience is required,
Experience with computer report writing and/or database inquiry software is highly desirable.
FT LINE OFFICERS
- Must be a high school graduate with a diploma or GED, 6 months security experience, military or law enforcement background required, must be 21
1 FT SURVEILLANCE OFFICER
High School Diploma or GED, with one (1) year experience or more in Security or Surveillance Department One year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports. maintain casino log, one year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft. Looking for Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background. Must be 21.
PT Swing Hotel Front Desk Clerk
- Have customer service experience, process different types of payments, make reservations, help guests with basic information. High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and basic computer skills are required.
- Must have customer service experience, understand the basic concepts of housekeeping. Must be 18 years or older.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) from a four-year college or university or three (3) to four (4) year’s related experience in the Hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A minimum of two years’ experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system.
Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business administration required; MBA or CPA preferred. A minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years experience in the finance or accounting field required. A minimum of two (2) years experience with casino and hotel operations/accounting preferred.
- Have great customer service experience, be informed on all Casino departments and hospitality information. Must have the ability to understand and follow directions and perform job functions in a timely and efficient manner. Must have a High School Diploma or GED, must have a valid driver license, obtain a Support License. Due to the nature of this position confidentiality is a must.
1 FT GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- Requires a High School Diploma or G.E.D. and completion of a craft apprenticeship or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience, an AA degree in HVAC, electrical or carpentry a plus. Must possess a valid Driver's License. Must be 21.
Responsible for ensuring designated areas of the casino are kept clean and well maintained, quality guest service, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms, must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Must be 21.
- One year of customer service experience, knowledgeable with computers and office equipment. Must be 21, obtain a Support License, preferably have casino experience or possess equivalent experience in business guest service required.
- Have basic computer skills, customer service experience, POS experience, cross train as prep cook. We offer excellent Health Benefits for full-time employees.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact HR Department at (605)997-5317
Royal River Casino Offers Excellent Health Benefits for all full-time employees
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! Any questions? Please contact HR Department (605)997-5317