Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
Opening Date: July 16, 2018
Closing Date: July 22, 2018
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, take orders, clean tables and dining area.
- Be organized, long periods of standing or moving, heavy lifting requirements, operate equipment.
- Work as a team player within the Food & Beverage Department and other departments, to ensure food preparation meets the standards of the department.
Meet and greet customers, work under pressure, preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, interacting with customers, taking orders, possess good math skills to be able to make simple calculations. Must be 21.
1 PT BAR WAITSTAFF
- Knowledge and background experience in serving alcoholic beverages, maintain a cash bank, this job requires individuals to walk and stand for long periods, carry heavy trays of drinks, Must be 21.
FT SNACKBAR ATTENDANT
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, cooking and serving food for customers.
Meet and greet customers, great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at multi-tasking handling cash, comps and coupons from guests and employees.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, be team oriented.
1 ON-CALL & 1 FT SUPERVISOR
- Must have HS Diploma or G.E.D. and one (1) to two (2) years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory capacity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at multi-tasking, knowledgeable at handling cash, credit cards, POS system.
3 FT SLOT TECHNICIAN
- Qualification Requirements: Minimum of one (1) year Casino slot experience or background required. Associate's degree in electronics or business administration and/or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred, Must be 21.
RECEIVING INVENTORY CLERK
- Manages inventory, receiving process and performs accounting-related tasks. Ensures goods are received as ordered and in acceptable condition. Must be 21.
FT LINE OFFICERS
- Must be a high school graduate with a diploma or G.E.D. 6 months progressive security experience, military or law enforcement background required. Current certificates. working knowledge of federal, state and tribal laws that pertain to security and Native American Gaming is a must. Must be 21.
1 FT SURVEILLANCE OFFICER
High School Diploma or G.E.D., along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft. internal control and procedural violations in a casino enviroment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred. Must be 21.
FT NIGHT AUDITOR
- High School diploma or G.E.D. is required and two (2) or more years related experience in a hospitality field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years of experience with automated Front Desk and Reservation system.
- Clean all areas that is required to maintain a clean, friendly environment for guest. Must have customer service experience, understand the basic concepts of housekeeping. Must be 18 years or older.
FT ACCOUNTING AUDITOR
- College degree or Technical School diploma in the area of Finance/Accounting and one (1) year related experience in a computerized Finance/Accounting field. Must be able to obtain a Gaming Support License.
ON-CALL COUNT TEAM MEMBER
- Good math and verbal skills. Able to lift ten (10) pounds.
1 FT GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- Requires a High School Diploma or G.E.D. and completion of a craft apprenticeship or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience, an AA degree in HVAC, electrical or carpentry a plus. Must possess a valid Driver's License. Must be 21.
FT & PT PORTER
Responsible for ensuring designated areas of the casino are kept clean, and well maintained, quality guest service, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms, must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Must be 21.
- A bachelors degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in finance, business, economics, or accounting. (1-2) years of analytical experience in the gaming industry. Casino experience is required. Experience with computer report writing and/or database inquiry software is highly desirable.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact HR Department at (605)997-5317