Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: March 19, 2018
- Closing Date: March 25, 2018
Food & Beverage
- 2 PT Servers
- 1 FT Cashier
- 1 PT Casino Host
- High School Diploma, or GED, and a minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) other casino position or possess equivalent experience in business guest service required. Associates degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 1 FT Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) from a four year college or university or three (3) to four (4) year’s related experience in the Hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A minimum of two years’ experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License
- 1 FT Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required and two to three year’s related experience in a hospitality field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years of experience with automated Front Desk and Reservations system.
- 1 PT Housekeepers
- 1 On-Call Supervisor
- Must have HS Diploma or GED and one (1) to two (2) years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory capacity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 FT & 1 PT Cashier
- Must have HS Diploma or GED. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 2 FT Slot Attendents
- High school diploma or GED required, plus one (1) year slot experience preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 2 PT Line Officers (1 Swing & 1 Grave Shift)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred
- 1 FT Retail Director
- 5 years of experience in retail management, and 10 years supervisory experience. Must possess and maintain a food handler card, alcohol sales training, CPR/First Aid, valid driver’s license and clear criminal history, including no felonies.
- 1 FT Surveillance Officer
- High School Diploma or GED, along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. A minimum of one (1) year experience investigating cheating, internal loss/theft, internal control and procedural violations in a casino environment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 1 FT Auditor
- College degree or Technical School diploma in the area of Finance/Accounting and one (1) year related experience in a computerized Finance/Accounting environment preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317