Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: August 14, 2017
- Closing Date: August 20, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 1 FT Cook
- 1 FT Restaurant Supervisor
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), Two (2) to three (3) years of Food and Beverage experience, along with one (1) year supervisor’s experience required.
- 1 FT Slot Tech
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 2 FT/1 On-Call Table Games Dealers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 2 FT Player's Club Rep
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in business guest service preferred. Must possess a valid Driver’s License, must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 1 FT House Maintenance
- 1 PT Housekeeper
- 1 FT/ 1 PT/ 1 On-Call Cashier
- High School Diploma or GED required. Must be able to obtain FSST Support License.
- 3 PT Line Officers
- Must be a high school graduate or have obtained a GED. Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License. Must possess a valid driver’s license from your state.
- 3 FT Valet Attendants
- 1 PT/OC Team Member
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain an FSSTCG Support License.
- 1 FT General Maintenance
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience; an AA degree in HVAC, electrical, or carpentry a plus. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
First American Mart
- 2 PT Cashiers
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317