Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
Opening Date: May 20, 2019
Closing Date: May 26, 2019
FOOD & BEVERAGE
FT SNACK BAR ATTENDANT
- Customer Service experience, Prep food, basic math skills, have POS experience
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at multitasking handling cash, comps and coupons from guests and employees.
BANQUET STAFF (ON-CALL)
Banquet staff will prepare and set up tables for events, prepare the food and drinks, serve guests, clean up after guests, must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
PT BAR WAITSTAFF
- Knowledge and background experience in serving alcoholic beverages, maintain a cash bank, this job requires individuals to walk and stand for long periods, must be 21.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, take orders, clean tables and dining area.
FT & PT COOK
- Work as a team player within the Food & Beverage Department and other departments, to ensure food preparation meet the standards of the department.
2 PT DAY BARTENDERS
- Meet and greet customers, preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, provide excellent customer service, taking orders, possess good math skills to be able to make simple calculations. Must be 21.
1 FT FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
- A combination of post-secondary education and restaurant management experience in a large Food and Beverage operation (with at least 100 employees, and including three or more varied Food and Beverage operations) to equal 4 or more years. A college degree preferred in Hotel and Restaurant management or related field. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
FT LINE OFFICERS
- Prefer HSD or GED, prefer 6 months security experience, military or law enforcement background, must work weekends and holidays, must be 21.
1 FT FRONT DESK & 1 FT FRONT DESK/NIGHT AUDITOR
- High School Diploma or GED and basic computer skills are required.
PT HOTEL HOUSEKEEPERS
- Must have customer service experience, understand the basic concepts of housekeeping, must be 18 yrs of age.
HEAD HOUSEKEEPER (SUPERVISOR)
- High school diploma or (GED) minimum of two years housekeeping experience with a minimum of one year supervisory experience required.
FULL-TIME HOTEL HOUSE MAINTENANCE
- Requires a HSD or GED and 2 years maintenance experience AA degree or experience equivalent in HVAC, electrical, or carpentry, must have a valid driver license.
COUNT TEAM MEMBERS
1 FT / 1PT / ON-CALL COUNT TEAM MEMBER
- Early hours, good computer skills, must lift up to 10 pounds. Basic Math: add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Must work weekends/Holidays.
- Responsible for ensuring designated areas of the casino are kept clean, and well maintained, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms, must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
2 FT and 2 ON-CALL SUPERVISORS
- Must have HSD or GED and one plus years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must obtain a Support License.
1 ON-CALL CAGE CASHIER
Must have a High School Diploma or GED, attention to detail at handling and counting money. 10 key and computer experience, customer service experience, position requires a Support License.
PLAYER'S CLUB HOST
Actively monitor and assist in all promotions and guest events to ensure that all activities are achieving the department goals for guest. High School Degree or GED, one year experience in guest relations in a casino or equivalent in business guest relations. Must be 21 and must obtain a gaming support license.
PLAYER'S CLUB REPRESENTATIVE
- Customer service experience in guest service, working knowledge of computers and office equipment. Assist, inform, enroll, and maintain customer database offers. Must be 21
1 FT GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- High School Diploma or GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship or and equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience, an AA degree in HVAC, electrical or carpentry a plus. Must have a valid Driver’s License.
1 PT GIFT SHOP CASHIER
- High School diploma or GED required. Previous cashier/cash handling experience.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact HR Department at (605)997-5317
Royal River Casino Offers Excellent Health Benefits for all full-time employees
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! Any questions? Please contact HR Department (605)997-5317