Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
Opening Date: November 12, 2018
Closing Date: November 18, 2018
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at multi-tasking handling cash, comps and coupons from guest and employees.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, be team ordinated .
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, take orders, clean tables and dining area.
- Be organized, long periods of standing or moving, heavy lifting requirements, operate equipment.
FT SNACK BAR ATTENDANT
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, cooking and serving food for customers.
FT RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
- To oversee all operations as they pertain to the Restaurant, Snack Bar, Bar, entertainment and special events with special emphasis on guest service. High School Diploma or GED required, two or more years’ experience in the Food & Beverage field. Supervisor experience of one or more years. Must be 21.
BANQUET STAFF (ON-CALL)
Banquet staff will prepare and set up tables for events, prepare the food and drinks, serve guests, clean up after guests, must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time. Work closely with F&B Manager
FT EVENTS COORDINATOR
- Experience at event planning, organizing, setting up small and large event, work with the Food & Beverage Manager, must be dependable, meet deadlines, have sales experience, High school diploma or GED, two years work related experience, must be 21 and have a valid Driver License.
FT KITCHEN MANAGER
- Bachelors degree or Culinary Degree or equivalent work experience required. Four or more years in Culinary Management experience. The Kitchen Manager must deliver a strong passion for the hospitality industry to ensure an exceptional dining experience and fully capable of leading kitchen staff.
FIRST AMERICAN MART
- Customer Service experience, have basic computer skills, customer service experience, POS experience.
1 PART-TIME ON-CALL CASHIER
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, handle and count money in different dominations, cash checks, issue receipts and take TITO from guests. 10 key experience, data entry, and customer service experience.
2 FT SLOT TECHNICIANS
- Great customer service, qualification requirements: minimum of one year Casino slot experience. Associate’s degree in electronics or business administration. Must be 21.
- Good written and verbal communications, a problem solver, pays out jackpots to guest, fill machines and assists guests, good customer service experience, work as a team.
FT LINE OFFICERS
- Prefer HSD or GED, prefer 6 months security experience, military or law enforcement background, must work weekends and holidays, must be 21.
HOTEL FRONT DESK CLERK FT/PT/ON-CALL
- Have customer service experience, process different types of payments, make reservations, help guests with basic information. High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and basic computer skills are required.
Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business administration required; MBA or CPA preferred. A minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years experience in the finance or accounting field required. A minimum of two (2) years experience with casino and hotel operations/accounting preferred.
FT ACCOUNTING AUDITOR
- College degree or Technical School diploma in the area of Finance/Accounting and one year related experience in a computerized Finance/Accounting field. Must be able to obtain a Gaming Support License.
1 CASINO HOST AND 1 CASINO REPRESENTATIVE
- One year of customer service experience, working knowledge of computers and office equipment. Must be 21, preferably have casino experience or possess equivalent experience in guest service required. Assist, inform, enroll and maintain customer database offers.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact HR Department at (605)997-5317
Royal River Casino Offers Excellent Health Benefits for all full-time employees
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! Any questions? Please contact HR Department (605)997-5317