Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
Opening Date: March 18, 2019
Closing Date: March 24, 2019
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, ability to work under pressure, good at multi-tasking handling cash, comps and coupons from guest and employees.
BANQUET STAFF (ON-CALL)
Banquet staff will prepare and set up tables for events, prepare the food and drinks, serve guests, clean up after guests, must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
PT BAR WAITSTAFF
- Knowledge and background experience in serving alcoholic beverages, maintain a cash bank, this job requires individuals to walk and stand for long periods, must be 21.
FT RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
- To oversee all operations as they pertain to the Restaurant, Snack Bar, Bar, entertainment and special events with special emphasis on guest service. High School Diploma or GED required, two or more years of experience in the Food & Beverage field. Supervisor experience of one or more years. Must be 21.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, take orders, clean tables and dining area.
- Work as a team player within the Food & Beverage Department and other departments, to ensure food preparation meet the standards of the department.
2 PT BARTENDERS
- Meet and greet customers, work under pressure, preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, provide excellent customers service, taking orders, possess good math skills to be able to make simple calculation. Must be 21.
- Meet and greet customers, great customer service, be team ordinated
FT LINE OFFICERS
- Prefer HSD or GED, prefer 6 months security experience, military or law enforcement background, must work weekends and holidays, must be 21.
PT HOTEL HOUSEKEEPERS
- Must have customer service experience, understand the basic concepts of housekeeping, must be 18 yrs of age.
FT FRONT DESK/NIGHT AUDITOR - HOURS VARY
- Have Guest Services experience, process different types of payments, make reservations, HSD or GED, computer experience is required.
PT AND ON-CALL COUNT TEAM MEMBER
- Early hours, good computer skills, must lift up to 10 pounds. Basic Math: add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Must work weekends/Holidays
FT ACCOUNTING AUDITOR
FIRST AMERICAN MART
FT/PT/ON-CALL CASHIER NIGHTS/WEEKENDS
- Customer Service experience, have basic computer skills, customer service experience, POS experience
- Responsible for ensuring designated areas of the casino are kept clean, and well maintained, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms, must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
ON-CALL CAGE SUPERVISOR
- Must have HSD or GED and one plus years of Accounting or Cage experience with a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must obtain a Support License.
FT AND ON-CALL CAGE CASHIERS
Must have High School Diploma or GED, attention to detail at handling and count money. 10 key and computer experience, customer service experience, position requires a Support License.
GIFT SHOP CASHIER
- Must have HSD or GED, Must be 21, Experience with P.O.S. Great customer service, must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. This position is for nights and weekends.
1 FT GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- High School Diploma or GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship or and equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience, an AA degree in HVAC, electrical or carpentry a plus. Must possess a valid Driver’s License. Must be 21
PLAYER'S CLUB CASINO HOST
- One year of customer service experience, working knowledge of computers and office equipment. Must be 21, preferably have casino experience or possess equivalent experience in guest service required. Assist, inform, enroll and maintain customer database offers.
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact HR Department at (605)997-5317
Royal River Casino Offers Excellent Health Benefits for all full-time employees
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! Any questions? Please contact HR Department (605)997-5317