Royal River Casino & Hotel is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated team members who share our commitment in providing first-rate guest service to join our winning team. If you feel you’re on top of your game, great opportunities await at every skill level. If you’re ready to join a fun, fast-paced organization that operates around the clock, Fill out Application to apply for one of our current openings. We offer both full- and part-time positions with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Thank you for selecting Royal River Casino & Hotel in your career search! Royal River Casino & Hotel Human Resources: 1-605-997-5314 - Fill out an application and apply online today!
- Opening Date: March 20, 2017
- Closing Date: March 26, 2017
Food & Beverage
- 4 On-Call Banquet Staff
- 2 FT Cook III
- 1 FT Cook IV
- 1 FT Kitchen Stewards
- 2 PT Bar Waitstaff
- 1 PT Servers
- 1 PT Hosts
- 2 FT Buffet Attendant
- 2 FT Restaurant Supervisors
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), Two (2) to three (3) years of Food and Beverage experience, along with one (1) year supervisor’s experience required. Must possess valid driver’s license.
- 1 FT Slot Attendants
- High school diploma or GED required, plus one (1) year slot experience preferred.
- 2 FT Slot Techs
- Minimum of one (1) year Casino Slot experience or background required. Associate’s degree in Electronics or Business Administration and / or experience working with electronic coin operated equipment preferred.
- 1 FT Help Desk Technician
- Must have High School diploma or GED. 2 year’s work experience in IT required. Associates degree in Computer Science or IT required. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- 3 FT & 1 On-Call Table Games Dealers
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 1 PT & Cage Cashier
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Casino Host
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in at least one (1) other casino position or possess equivalent experience in business guest service preferred. Associate’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or a related field preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- Player's Club Representative
- High school diploma or GED required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in business guest service preferred. Must be able to obtain an FSST Support License.
- Valet Attendants
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with a MVR criteria meeting company guidelines
- 1 FT & 1 PT Line Officers
- Must, be a high school graduate with a diploma or have obtained a GED. (If no Diploma or GED, the officer will be required to obtain a GED within (1) year of hire.) Military service experience, Law Enforcement or similar related fields and/or equivalent combination of education or experience. Any College/technical education is preferred. Positions open until filled
- 1 FT & 1PT Surveillance Officer
- High School Diploma or GED, along with one (1) year experience or more in a Gaming Industry Security or Surveillance Department required. A minimum of one (1) year experience writing accurate, constructive, objective and informative reports and logs in a casino environment. Individuals who possess a Military or Law Enforcement background are also preferred
Apply online or stop in to pick up an application today! www.royalrivercasino.com
Any questions? Please contact Sarah Oswald (605)997-5317